- DESIGN: The lambskin cushion Tashi is stylish and classically beautiful and fits everywhere as a homely and cozy room decoration and as a chair cushion in your four walls.
- NATURE: The pillow is a natural product made of real fur and therefore every single pillow case is an individual piece with slight deviations in shape and color.
- FLUFFY: Our cuddly pillow not only looks good, it also feels particularly soft and pleasant and therefore it is suitable as a seat cushion on the sofa, as a decorative pillow and as a fluffy pillow in the bedroom.
- MATERIAL: The pillow is made of 100% real Tibetan lambskin and the back and the filling are made of polyester.
- SIZE: The decorative cushion is 40 cm long and 40 cm wide. Other colors are available.
The article is delivered assembled.
Size: Length 40 x width 40 x height 10 cm
Additional information: Pillow including filling and zip.
This article will be delivered to you as a parcel within the delivery time specified on the article. Unfortunately, the shipping service provider cannot be selected. Please note that, for economic and ecological reasons, we only deliver conveniently to your home with a goods value of € 10 or more. Because we are of the opinion that postal items below this value cannot be offered sustainably.
For parcel shipping we charge a one-off delivery fee of € 5.99 per order - regardless of how many parcels you receive. The shipping costs are not added up per article, but are of course based on the article with the highest shipping costs. The exact amount of the transport costs can be found in the shopping cart.
Delivery lead time is up to 3 weeks for furniture items and separate delivery charges incur for furniture shipping.
You can find detailed information about shipping costs here: Delivery / Shipping
Click & Collect: Regardless of the order value, you have the option to purchase all items - except for freight forwarding goods- to have it sent to your BUTLERS branch free of charge. Attention: The delivery time can be up to a week here.
Our delivery costs at a glance: